Day 2- Part 2

Ok when we left off Lauren had just finished screaming her head off at Dinosaur right?   Well we decided to grab something to eat before our Everest fast passes were up.  We went to a little coffee stand that is located across from Yak and Yeti. Be forewarned while the Iced Chai's are amazing...the small is rather large!! After we shoveled in some food it was time for more Everest!!


After Everest we decided to go talk a walk on the Pangani Forest Trail.  I love watching the Tigers and Bats!

If you follow my blog you might know my love of these...these are Tibetan prayer flags.These flags are placed outside of homes and places of spiritual practice and are said to carry the prayers along the wind. I think they are so beautiful. You can find them at Everest too.

I convinced everyone to ride Chester and Hester's with me. This ride is akin to Mission Space for me. I can't get anyone to ride it more than once!! I love it though and we laughed hysterically through the whole thing.

It was time for lunch and we had all been craving Flame Tree BBQ.  Lauren and I shared an amazing Pulled Pork Sandwich and Onion rings while the boys got ribs.

After lunch  Lauren and I finally gave in...the boys were wanting to ride Kali River Rapids. We weren't thrilled with this plan. If you never done it before, chances are you either get SOAKED (like jumped in a pool with your clothes on) or barely wet at all. Eric offered Lauren his hat to help protect her head...it was pretty funny.

We grabbed a few soft pretzels and began making our way out of the park.  We stopped in a few stores and decided it was nap time :) Well 2 of us did anyway...

I'm going to skip ahead just for the end of this post.  After naps we were headed back to the Magic Kingdom but not after a stop at the Lobby to pick up hubby's lost cell phone.

Up next...the craziness of the Magic Kingdom during Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment