Trip Announcement!!

It's that time again!! I know what you are thinking...already??  A special opportunity presented itself that I can't pass up!!!

Guess who's going to Disney??

Yup! That girl!  Kennedy and I are going on a special Mommy/Daughter/Grandma trip! It's going to be a short trip in just a few weeks! My mom is attending a conference and we are going to meet up with her for a few days once it's over.

The plan

When: Kennedy and I will be flying down on a Tuesday night since that's the best rate I could get.  We'll be lucky enough to stay until late Friday afternoon.

Where: Stay tuned...I'm pretty excited about the where :)

What: I'm still working out all the details but my Mom is in her conference until Wednesday so Tuesday night and all day Wednesday the babe and I are on our own.    Wednesday night will most likely be EPCOT and Thursday will be either just Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom plus Magic Kingdom.  Friday will be a quick stop at Downtown Disney before our late afternoon flight home!

I'm really excited about this girls trip. My mom and I have taken lots of Mother/Daughter trips but since having the baby we haven't had the opportunity.

Even though it's a few short nights, there is so much to do!!  Stay tuned for some things I hope to blog about when we get back:

-Fantasyland update
-Eating Healthy in the park
-Traveling alone with a baby
-Baby friendly activities and attractions
-A few resort reviews
-Magical Express review (it will be my first time!)
-And much  more!!!

Stay tuned for more posts about our fun Girls Trip!!

2 comments:

  1. You will love the Magical Express...so easy...no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds super exciting Amanda! I love the plans you have made so far and how fun for your darling little Kennedy :-)

    Suz

    ReplyDelete