Day 5 Continued

Since the first part of Day 5 was rather short, I thought I'd throw in another post for today!!  On the schedule for Saturday  night was the Royal Court for dinner and a show.  Both Saturday and Sunday we have no show pictures and I can't remember which was which. They were both amazing; Alladin and Disney's Believe.   I think I prefer Believe over Aladdin but it's so close!


On a side note...my hubby said one thing he just LOVED about the ship is the intimate character interaction. There was rarely lines and the characters were out every night!

After the show we went up to Deck 11 to check out the beginning of the Pirate Party.  This is a super fun party and LOTS of people were dressed for the event. I couldn't resists grabbing a drink with light up ice cubes.

And Lauren and Pat couldn't resist a little pre-dinner Ice Cream...we were on vacation right!?

The first thing we noticed when we sat down was some Pirate bandana's...in case we didn't dress up.

I wish I could remember what we had for dinner but I honestly can't...and there are no pictures believe it or not! I do remember really enjoying this restaurant.  Next up was dessert!

Can you spot the funny princess detail in this picture?

Our head waiter did a great job of keeping us entertained.  He gave us a puzzle that took us until the following night to finish!

Peanut Butter Mousse....all I can say is WOW.

Sweet Temptations: A trio of Peanut Butter Mousse, Mango Cheesecake, and Tahitian Vanilla Crème Brûlée

 Tahitian Vanilla Crème Brûlée: With Almond Biscotti

After dinner we were making our way back to the Pirate Party when a few funny things happened.

#1- Rumor was it that we could view the Disney Dream out many of the windows. She was pretty far way....but stay tuned!!

#2- The elevators were massively crowded with everyone trying to go upstairs.   We had the bright idea to walk up 2 flights and take the elevator DOWN to the first floor, then back up.  Pretty smart since the elevator was almost empty. We had a few other people join us that were just as smart and had the same idea. Somehow we ended up in this crazy Pirate elevator...all laughing and giggling about how smart we were.  When the doors opened back on the main atrium level and the elevator was already full, we all yelled ARRGHHH!! It was just one of those very fun and spontaneous moments.

So now more fun! Not only were we able to see the Dream, but we were going to watch fireworks from their ship and then they were going to watch them from ours!!

After the fireworks both ships went on their way...but they got SOOOO close to each other that some people (AHEM) needed to go to the front of the ship and check it out. The Fantasy began to loudly sound her horn (in a few different tunes) but the Dream never answered her.  Luckily there is more to that story in Day 6!

Tonight our plan was to end in Oh La La!  Lauren and I adored this place and have been dreaming of going back.  The menu is full of Champagne Cocktails!

We found this little guy after retreating to our room!

Tomorrow stay tuned for some amazing Castaway Cay pics, a fun surprise and our last night on board! For Castaway Click here!

4 comments:

  1. That elevator ride sounds like fun! I bet the people in the atrium enjoyed it too lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that cameras and picture taking is a no-no for the shows on the Disney cruise ships, is that not the case? I know when we go on the Dream I plan on having my camera with me 24/7 to try and catch it all but I'd like to be prepared to leave it behind in our cabin if we're going somewhere where it isn't allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's odd...at one show they said no photography and the other they said no Flash photography. We saw lots of people with their camera's too. Lauren took some at the show they said no Flash Photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL- never mind my last comment- somehow I had missed this entry!

    ReplyDelete