Day 2- Part One

I hope you are all enjoying the posts! I know I am!  I have to say it's a bit exciting when I get an email from Lauren saying that another day of pictures has been uploaded. I can't wait until we get to the cruise pictures!  Just a reminder, anyone in the Seattle area looking for a photographer should contact Lauren!!

Ok back to the trip!!  Our first full day was planned for early extra magic hours at Animal Kingdom. The plan was to get all of the big attractions done in the first hour (at least once).  

Our game plan was to head to the Safari first then over to Everest!


The safari was one of the best we'd been on. We saw at least a half a dozen Giraffes, the baby Elephant, Cheetahs and BOTH lions! It was great!!  Now it was time to make the trek over to Everest.

Festival of the Lion King is one of our favorite things to see.


We managed to ride the Safari, Everest and Dinosaur before the park opened. Still to come...another ride on Everest, Pangani Forest trail, Chester and Hester's, Kali River Rapids (oh my) AND lunch!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pictures! If only they were wide screen, I would use them as desktop wallpaper. AK looks just so exotically dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete