Day 6 Part 2- Our last night

It was getting that time...it comes in every vacation. That time where you are forced to pack your bags and thinking about that flight home. We definitely weren't ready...and on a cruise it's far worse. It was only about 4 p.m. in the afternoon and we were packing our bags. We wanted to have everything ready to put outside our stateroom before we went to the show. In my attempts to pack more minimally I hadn't brought things like travel size shampoo and conditioner that I could use the next morning.   Things to remember for next time...so we packed our bags and got ready for dinner.

The first place we were headed was the atrium to check out a few characters before the show.

After the show we did a bit of shopping and then headed off to dinner. We were very excited about visiting Animators Palette after hearing how amazing it was. The boat was a bit rocky this night and we could actually see it swaying during dinner!!

On our way to dinner there was some partying going on in the DLounge!

Since we were a little early we stopped in the Pub for a few minutes.

Finally it was time to eat! The detail in this restaurant was AMAZING!

One of the best parts of this restaurant was the placemats.  We were instructed to fill in our stick person and we'd see them later on the big screen!

While I was very excited about seeing this restaurant, I wasn't thrilled with the menu. First of all, hubby and I don't eat seafood and most of the appetizers were seafood:

 There was however an interesting dish...this was corn three ways!   I was scared to order it but it was honestly really good! I would definitely order it again! Popcorn soup, carmelized popcorn and a spiced cornbread.

Dinner was also pretty great!

It was finally time...we got to see our characters come to life!! It was very neat!

I'm a sucker for chocolate molten cake!

After dinner we went back to the atrium for the character farewell. It was fun seeing all the characters come out.

Next up...debarkation and a recap of our trip!!  Thanks for following along our photo journey! I hope you got a good sneak peak at what the Disney Fantasy is all about. It was an amazing cruise and we can't wait to plan our next one!

2 comments:

  1. You make me both excited and scared, but more excited to cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the Character interaction!!! Did you only see 2 shows? I noticed you said it must have been Alladin the night before, but know you didn't go to that one.

    ReplyDelete