Disney's Port Orleans Riverside General Overview

Happy Friday everyone! Memorial Day weekend is upon us and I'm hoping for beautiful weather for everyone!

Since we stayed at Port Orleans Riverside for a few nights, I have a ton of pictures. I'm going to split up the report into a two sections. Today I'll do a general review of the property and the next post will be on the Royal Guest Rooms.

Since we were leaving one resort for another, I called Bell Services pretty early in the morning (around 6:30 a.m.) to grab our bags.  We were headed to breakfast and EPCOT and wouldn't be back in time for check-in. They assured me that my bags would be at Port Orleans between 1 and 3.  Don't forget if you are using this service, it's customary to tip $1 per bag.

After an eventful morning we walked over to the Swan and Dolphin to meet my Mom who was dropping off her rental car and joining us for the last 2 days of our trip. Now since Disney doesn't offer Resort to Resort transportation you'll have to make your way to a theme park to catch a bus (or use a taxi).  Since we were at the Swan and Dolphin we decided to take a boat to Hollywood Studios and see an old friend before catching our bus.

After a quick stop at Hollywood Studios we hopped the bus and were at Port Orleans in no time!

The lobby was under a bit of construction.

I hope you enjoyed this brief tour!! Up next...Royal Rooms!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this resort. Well, as much as I can without having stayed here. I've eaten there, I've walked around, I've soaked in the ambiance...I've just never actually stayed there. Maybe some day! I can't wait to hear all about the rooms!

    ReplyDelete