Port Orleans Riverside Royal Guest Rooms

I know everyone is probably out enjoying the beautiful weather for the Memorial Day Weekend (unless you are from Canada...HELLO!!!) but I thought I would get these up because there are a few of you looking for them.

When we were researching resorts for this trip we knew we were going to stay Moderate.  I've been to Coronado Springs twice in the past 6 months and I'm not a fan of Caribbean Beach.  That left Port Orleans Riverside and Port Orleans French Quarter and when I saw the prices for the Royal Room I snagged it! During  non-discounted times, the Royal Rooms can run about $30-$40 more than an average room.

We were lucky enough to stay in the Oak Manor, just a bridge away from the main lobby and super close to a quiet pool! I LOVED the location...Seriously couldn't ask for a better spot!

The courtyard outside our building.


We were on the 2nd floor in Oak Manor.


Everything had the touch of a princess!


I was impressed the minute we opened the door to our room.

I loved the bright blue of the bedspread!

More Princess art but this one was kind of 3D

Everything was so regal!

One of the reasons I love moderates is for the double sinks!

All the fixtures were gold

I loved the rug pattern in the rug. The baby even tried to grab the tassels lol!

The Prince's even made a debut!


We were given a letter from Tiana when we checked in. I love that it was part of the table too!


The baby loved the headboard...and the fireworks!


More details of the bathroom...the floor was this gorgeous Royal Blue!

That matched the counters...

I love the H20 Products!

Overall we loved everything about this room! It was perfect for the 3 of us, in a great location and was just gorgeous. For the price difference per night, I would highly recommend it if you are traveling with a little princess!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful article Amanda! I think this is the best photo review I have seen of the POR Royal Rooms ever! I hope to stay there someday with my princess although I think my prince would get a kick out of it to:-)

    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to take my princess to stay here, she would adore it! Maybe for her birthday :) Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete