We're back!

Hello and Happy Monday!!  I'm back and ready to share everything I saw, learned and experienced last week.  Since our trip was so short, and kind of all over the place, I've decided to do our trip report in an unconventional way. I think this will make it easier to reference certain topics later.  I'd love feedback once it's complete! Please let me know if it's helpful to you!

Here are the topics I'll cover (I'll come back and update so there are live links once I'm done):

Transportation
Disney's Beach Club Villa's
Disney Port Orleans Riverside
Royal Guest Rooms at Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
Restaurant Reviews
          La Hacienda De San Angel
         The Wave
         Big River Grill and Brewing Works
         Ohana (Breakfast)
Disney's Animal Kingdom-Africa
Three Generations of Disney Girls
Top 10 Hints and Tips
Traveling with Small Children



No comments:

Post a Comment