You can't do it all

The understanding was, if we went on this trip it was just to go spend a few days with my Mom. The fact that it was at Disney was a bonus.  We will only have 3 nights and 2-day park hoppers so we aren't going to see everything....or even close to it!

Nonetheless, I can't change my personality so I present you our itinerary.

Tuesday: I am scheduled to arrive at 2:10 p.m. and the babe I will head to the resort.  After we check in we'll grab something to eat. It's been years since I've gone to Beaches and Cream so I think we'll either do that or head over to the Boardwalk before the baby heads to bed.

Wednesday: Pool day!  I'm torn as to whether we'll try Cape May for Breakfast or head over to EPCOT for some pastries in France!

We'll also be heading here for dinner tonight so I'm thinking we might just wait.  I'm not sure how the two of us would do alone at a Character breakfast, especially a buffet but I'm still thinking about it. There is also the idea of heading over to Captains Cook for some Tonga Toast!! Hmmmm.....

We'll wander around World Showcase tonight for some dinner, Grey Goose Slushies and Illuminations

Thursday: It's a no brainer for us to spend our one full day at the Magic Kingdom.

We considered splitting up and doing Animal Kingdom for half the day and Magic Kingdom for the other half...it's still up in the air.  For now, we have dinner reservations at the Grand Floridian Cafe but if we split the day we are thinking about trying Yak and Yeti.

Friday: We leave :(

So as you can see nothing is set in stone except some quality family time. I'm excited to be spending some down time and sharing everything with the baby!


3 comments:

  1. If you are going to be at Epcot for dinner that night...you can hold off on the French pastries until dessert ;) Just an idea ;)

    I love the Grand Floridian Cafe...such a great place to eat! :)

    Sounds like an exciting little trip..but I know what you mean about not being able to help yourself :)

    I can't wait to see how it all goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We brought my kids for their first trip when my youngest was 21 months. Two words: Baby sling! It was a good way to manage the buffet lines with him, and he was very cooperative because he could see what I was getting.

    So yes, I think you can manage a character buffet with just you and the baby! (The bonus is she's free, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound fun! Even if it was a 1 day vacation I would still have an itinerary! LOL

    ReplyDelete