T Minus 10 Days and Counting...and the great stroller debate!

This trip is kind of surreal to me for a few reasons. First is that the trip is coming up so fast! I don't believe I've ever planned a Disney trip in just 2 weeks!  Second is because the trip is so short.  I know it's going to just fly by!

Today I want to talk about strollers.  When we took Kennedy on her first trip to Disney, we used our travel system:


We used this because it was an easy way to get her car seat to Florida since we were renting a car.   She's almost outgrown the car seat at this point and only uses it in the car, not the stroller.  She loves her stroller but it's a bit bulky and I don't know that I can handle folding it up with her in one arm.  Traveling with just her and I is proving to be a bit of a challenge.



I've been shopping for a new stroller anyway. The travel system is great but sometimes I want something a bit more compact and light weight. I've had lots of recommendations from friends and family but have yet to buy something new.


Chicco Liteway

City Mini

Combi

Maclaren

I want something that's easy to fold up, but sturdier than an umbrella stroller. Good shade coverage and a
little storage space wouldn't hurt either!

I also like that our current stroller reclines so she can sleep.


I'll be going through security by myself and will need to get all of our stuff, plus the stroller up on the belt while holding the baby.

I'll be posting more later about traveling alone with a baby but in the meantime, what's your go to stroller?

2 comments:

  1. I actually own 3 different style jogging strollers... similar in style to the city mini you have picture. The stroller I have heard that is the absolute best especially if you travel (this is the one we plan on purchasing) is called Mia Moda Cielo Stroller. http://astore.amazon.com/debsunoffiwaltdi/detail/B000NZMDPM/002-7309894-5628046

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maclaren Quest is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete