La Hacienda De San Angel

With the help of my good friend and amazing photographer, Lauren Kennedy, I'm going to do yet another review of La Hacienda De San Angel.  If you are wondering WHY I'm reviewing this restaurant again... well it's simply because we love it!

If you haven't read any of my other reviews, here they are:

December, 2011

When it comes to choosing restaurants at Disney, we often have our favorites. La Hacienda has definitely  made the list for three important reasons:

-Food (most important)
-Ambiance
-Service

Every single time we visit this restaurant, our experience is relatively the same...extremely consistent. The food is fabulous, the service outstanding, and how can you beat watching Illuminations with dessert?  I'm getting a head of myself...

We arrived at the restaurant, after a quick stroll around World Showcase, at about 8 p.m. for our 8:15 p.m. reservation.


After a few Bellini's and a brief ride on Gran Fiesta Tour (Kennedy loved Donald!!) we were checking in...unfortunately the Cast Member couldn't find our reservation. Luckily they weren't too busy and not only were we seated, but we had amazing views of the lagoon.

I ordered a frozen margarita and we put in our order for the La Hacienda:
Mixed grill offering New York Strip, chicken al pastor, chorizo and vegetables, served with beans 
and fresh salsas 

For us, this is the perfect meal. My favorite is the chorizo...oh so yummy!  Plus it's served with tortilla's, blackbeans and corn. It says serves two, but my Mom and I aren't huge eater's so we couldn't eat the entire thing.  The meal is a great mix of everything. The steak and chicken are super moist and tender, and the corn is sweet and spicy (But not too much....I'm a baby when it comes to spicy food).  

On a side note, my baby girl was overtired and not feeling well at all during this meal.  I was up and down a lot with her to make her happy. The server was amazing and so accommodating. She checked on us a few times on her way to the kitchen and when Kennedy was happy at the table, she interacted with her a lot. I couldn't be happier with the service!

No comments:

Post a Comment